We had such a great time on vacation. The two hour time difference was a struggle for a few days, but we eventually got used to it (by staying up way too late). I got my fill of playing games, including Nerts, Farming Game, Milles Bornes, Pit, and Go Fish. Hopefully that will satisfy me for another year. And we got to see almost all of mine and Steve's siblings. It was so much fun to spend time with everyone. We only regretted that we didn't have enough time to spend several days with each family.
One thing you will notice about this blog is that there aren't very many pictures. Somehow, we didn't take pictures of many of the people we saw and spent time with. Sorry, everyone. Regardless of whether we have a picture of you, we loved seeing everyone! That includes Nadine and her kids, including Melissa, Nic, Derek and Amanda, and Aimee, Faith, Tyler and Jordon. Gary and Sarah and their four wonderful kids. My fabulous parents, whom I love very much. Steve (I have added Viva La Vida to my playlist, by the way). Shannon, who played games with me. Jason and Kiley and their little beautiful boys. Chris and Angie, now parents of two. Andy and Kim. The Hebdons. Thanks for everything, everyone. We appreciated your hospitality and kindness. We love you all!
Those mountain pictures bring back good memories. The water pictures are so refreshing this time of year, too. I was wondering where you folks had gotten to. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a great time. You got some fun pictures. I'm excited to hear more details when I come visit this month.
ReplyDeleteWe loved having you here so much!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the picture of you in front of the creek in Logan - you look so great!