So I missing a day of work today. My coworkers have to get up and get ready to be to work at nine. I had to get up and get ready to be at a conference by 8:30. I'm not sure this is a great trade-off.
Actually I am sure, because I am going to a writer's conference! Granted, it's a little tiny one hosted by the local community college through which I am taking my class. But still, it's another step on my path to eventually become a writer, I hope.
In other news, I used to think our upstairs neighbor was vacuuming almost every day, but Steve told me it's not a vacuum, it's a treadmill. Based on the sound I'm hearing right now, I think he's right. They must work out a lot. I really hope to move out of this apartment sometime soon.
A writer's conference sounds great! Way to go!
ReplyDelete