Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Busy Week

Here's the kind of week we've been having lately:


Me and all my coworkers


Mom and I in Kirtland, Ohio


My piano recital


Steve's Evening of Recognition


They give all the social work graduates a yellow rose.


Being hooded by the dean. Made me so proud!


The recessional


Afterwards. Isn't he the best looking guy in black robe there ever was?


Beth and Steve


Jeness, Kendra, and Steve


We were in the parking garage when I realized I didn't have a single photo of Steve by himself, so here we go. Isn't he handsome?

I love this man, and I am so proud of him and all the hard work he has done for the last two years. I know how hard it's been, but he's done a great job and I love him so much. I feel so incedibly blessed that I get to spend eternity with him.

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of both of you! It isn't easy trying to support a family or spouse while they go to school. I've been through that a couple of times so I know what it is like. It is a tough job!
    Congratulations Steve! I agree with Diane, you look wonderful in that robe!

    The two of you may have some tough times ahead yet but I know that you will work through them together. Good luck with the job hunt. Post your resume on Monster.com and see where the Lord will take you. Exciting times ahead- scary but exciting!
    Diane thank you for the pictures- I wish that I could have been there but I probably would have sobbed the whole time and missed it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - way to go Steve!!!!!!

    Looks like you did have a busy week - good job on the piano recital (did you get to play in it, as well as your students?). And what fun to have your Mom there with you. Hooray for mothers!

    ReplyDelete