Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pictures (at last)

My bunny! I made the whole thing, including the dress. Check out the puffy sleeves, because they were by far the hardest part.



Our garden plot! We dug the whole thing by hand with shovels, rakes and a hoe. Now we will both have blisters on our hands for a few days. But hopefully we'll get some good vegetables out of it.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job on both projects!
    I know how hard it is to put those puff sleeves in on a girls dress, I can only imagine how hard it was to do on your bunnies dress. My mom used to make doll clothes! Thank you for reminding me of some very pleasant memories!

    Just an FYI- Soil temperature should be above 50 degrees for proper germination of seeds. Plant root crops and thingsl like peas, broccoli, cauliflour first as they are cool weather crops. You likely already knew that though. Have fun with your garden and other projects!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - way to go on your new hobbies! I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you liked gardening - one more thing we have in common! I know for a fact Steve doesn't like it, so good job getting him out there! :) I hope you both enjoy it this year. And good job on your sewing project! Once I thought it would be fun to make matching jumpers for me and Melia when she was about four. Mine was a complete failure and I never wore it, and hers was absolutely awful. But she was so proud of it that she insisted on wearing it to Church every Sunday and bragging to everyone that I had made it for her, which was no small embarrassment for me! :)

    ReplyDelete