An anniversary display for my parents. I made the bunnies.
This has a funny story to it, but don't worry, no one was hurt, and the motorcycle survived.
Steve's awesome scrabble game. Do you see that score? It's amazing.
Hiking up City Creek in Pocatello. We ended up with some spectacular sunburns.
Standing at the brink of Lower Falls in Yellowstone. Hopefully you can't see the fear in our faces. Neither of us likes heights. :)
Baby buffalo! They were so cute, in a humpbacked sort of way.
Lake Altura in Sun Valley, Idaho. This is where we stayed on Sunday night. Just us and two other campers, and all this beautiful lake.
Hiking up 4th of July Trail in Sun Valley.
There was a lot of snow up the trail still, which turned out to be good, because we didn't bring enough water.
The closest I've ever been to a deer. It was very exciting.
At 4th of July lake. We look awful, but we had just hiked a ways on almost no sleep. ;)
This tree was awesome. It was impossible to pass up sitting on it.
That July 4th hike makes me jealous. Jealous, I tell you!
ReplyDeleteI was just going to write the very same thing Jason wrote . . . those pictures make me jealous! I'm happy for you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a really fun hike! Thanks for the pictures!
ReplyDelete