Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Monthly Update

Many times I tell myself I'm going to blog more often, but it just doesn't happen. There you go, I guess.
Now that I'm here, I don't even know what to say. I guess I could write an update of my weirdo life. I have two weeks of school left, which is bizarre. Still have to write two mondo papers, but other than that, I'm feeling fairly comfortable in my standing.
I am also doing a bunch of music stuff. I played for the Messiah sing-in solo auditions (all the bass arias). I have one voice student I am currently accompanying for, and I am going to add at least one instrumentalist as well. I love accompanying, and it's nice to have something besides English to do. I've also been invited to play for Into the Woods, ISU's spring musical, starting in January, and I'm very excited about that. It will keep me busy like you can't believe, with that, the class I'm teaching, and my own coursework. Oh, yeah, and that little becoming-foster-parents thing. But it will be good. All of it.
I have so much I could say, but I really just want to get something posted, and I need to leave in about a minute for a German study group. So this is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment