Saturday, October 13, 2012

Socks

My mother-in-law is the most amazing woman ever. Somehow, she knew that this was going to be a killer week (for all sorts of reason), and she sent a wonderful package with candy for Steve and socks for me.

Many of you know that I like to wear mismatched socks. Mom gave me an entire package of socks that can be easily mismatched. These are the socks I wore on Thursday. Great, aren't they?
In other news, things have been just as busy as ever. Fortunately, Steve and I took a break to go to the temple yesterday. That was very nice. We haven't had time to go since I started school.
This morning I got to sleep in a little. Once I have finished posting in here, I will get started on some homework. But at the moment I am comfortably sitting on my favorite couch, contemplating the fact that I get to see a close friend today, that we are going to go on a little date with Katelyn and her boyfriend, and that I am at least an hour or two ahead on my homework. It's going to be a good day.
Oh, and I got registered for this 2.5 k coming up in a couple of weeks, and I've been running that far for

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you like them and that they fit! Good luck with your race and know that it isn't about winning; it's all about finishing and hitting your goal! I know you'll do great! Wish I was close enough to cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to take a breather! Good luck with things!

    ReplyDelete