Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Removing stuff

I am removing things from my schedule, including my nanowrimo. It makes me sad, since it was going to be such a great book. But I do not have time. No time to do anything. It is the end of the semester, and I am getting that wall-of-panic mentality that is coming out in everything I do. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything that has to stay in your schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a deep breaths and let them out slowly while repeating to yourself affirmations that you will not only survive but you will thrive. Stress is your enemy right now! Take one thing at a time and then go onto the next. Prioritizing is a must.Being well rested will help you to be able to concentrate better by clearing up the fog.
    Things will work out with a prayer in your heart each day!

    ReplyDelete