Saturday, June 22, 2013

Tomorrow

Yes, it is a quote from Annie. But that is just a coincidence, since it is also the word for the day after today, and that is the word I need. I guess I could have used Morgen, but the Deutsch word might have been confusing. Sorry for the non sequitur. What I really mean to say is, tonight is the last night of my show, which is quite sad, but it is balanced by the fact that I am going on vacation to Minnesota tomorrow! I am very excited. I am mostly packed, and I have been working for the last two days. Yesterday I cleaned up the yard, vacuumed (which was a miracle based on a dream), shopped for groceries, took a meal to a neighbor, and attended a meeting for K. Today I went hiking, cleaned the kitchen, mowed the lawn, and packed. I've done more in the last two days than I have in the last month. Embarrassing, but rather nice. Anyway, see you in the Central Time Zone. Oh, and P.S., this is Post #100!

1 comment: