Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello, world.

It's just after seven in the morning on Friday. I'm so relieved it's Friday, because my weeks just keep getting longer and longer. I spend 4 hours every morning tutoring children in reading, and I've decided, as much as I'm growing to like teaching my kiddos, I will never become an elementary teacher.

 A few minutes ago, I came in from my morning walk. It's a little chilly outside (although nothing compared to what my Idaho friends and family are going through), so when I got back in, my nose was running. Steve must have heard me sniffling from the bedroom, because despite the fact that he doesn't need to be up for another hour, he came in to see if I was okay and what I was crying about. He is the best husband and best friend a girl could have. I love him.

 Enough with the romantics.

 I am working on getting my book ready to publish on Kindle, and as part of that process, I am planning a blog that chronicles some of the childhood adventures of my main character, McKenna Ellery. The blog is keepdanikasafe.blogspot.com. I will alert you when the first post is up. I am very excited, about getting my book published and available for you to read, and also for you to get some of the juicy tidbits of her life that got cut in the writing process. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment