It has been such a long time since I've put anything on this blog. When I last wrote, we had no children. Now we live back in Pocatello, Idaho, again, and we have two kiddos. As I write this, one of them is playing a game and one of them is watching my work intently. Can you guess which one is which?
In the meantime, here are a few of our family pictures we had taken by my wonderfully talented sister, Shannon Christensen.
More pictures will go on Facebook. In the meantime, we will try to update this blog more often, as it is nice to go back and read it.
The answer to the question, by the way, is that Makyla is playing the game and Hannah is looking over my shoulder. In case you wanted to know. :)





I love it! And I'm excited to read your blog again :)!
ReplyDeleteI can hardly believe this was about a year ago. We love your family!
ReplyDelete