Steve and I recently went to a waterfall called Hayden Falls in Columbus. The water was crystal clear at the bottom. Had it not been 8:00 pm and slightly chilly, we probably would have gone wading. It was very beautiful. We don't have pictures of the Indian Run waterfall yet, but soon we will get back over there and take some pictures. It's interesting that there are such beautiful waterfalls in a place that's so flat!
I'd never heard of that waterfall until you mentioned it. It looks beautiful, and I know our kids would love it (us, too). Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYay - a new blog to read. Looking forward to stalking - I mean reading - your blog :)
ReplyDeleteRobin, the waterfall is in Dublin. If you google Hayden Run waterfall, you'll be able to find it. Sorry I wrote the wrong name! If I can figure out how to edit my post, I will change it.
ReplyDelete