Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Short Post

We have had so much snow in the last few days, and it is still coming down. I am getting a little tired of it, honestly. I have always been a bit disappointed that my birthday falls in late winter instead of late spring. Every year I wish I would have flowers and green for my birthday, but every year instead I get mud and melted snow. Ick.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! I always hope for spring-ish weather for my birthday, and I'm always disappointed. Why should I hope anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes three of us! I get freezing cold weather and usually a lot of snow/ blizzard.
    Maybe we will have to celebrate our birthdays in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could send you blue skies, sunny, warm weather and a field full of Daffodils I'd be the happiest woman around.
    Instead I can only send you to a site that can help create a wonderful feeling of being there.
    It is http://wwwfreenaturescreensavers.org/Daffodil-free-screensaver/

    ReplyDelete