Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mmm, Coconut

So a couple of months ago we had some significant leakage in our 2nd bedroom closet. Although there was little damage, we had to move everything out of that closet and distribute it around the house. As that room is where we keep all our storage, our house has been a fairly huge mess ever since. Yesterday we finally tackled the back room, throwing away a ton of stuff that we don't need, shredding old paperwork, and vacuuming walls and windows. Our house looks and feels so much better now. My spirit feels lifted just walking into that room, now that I can wander around the whole room without tripping over everything we own.

Oh, and we went grocery shopping and I bought a coconut, which is one of my favorite fruits. Steve doesn't like them quite as much, so he grumbled a little bit about having to break it open for me, but he did it and I have been enjoying it since. So much better than the processed stuff!

1 comment:

  1. A clean, tidy, organized house has always made me feel better! The Holy Spirit resides in a house of order and He is always a welcomed guest!

    I agree with you on the coconut MMMM Good! I love the crunchy texture too!

    ReplyDelete