So last night we drove to Nashville, Tennessee, which makes the 12th state we've been to in the last 15 days. Whew! We are here in Nashville visiting my brother and his family, including their 3 great boys. Besides not having slept in the last couple nights, things are great.
Why haven't I slept, you may ask? Well, last night was just because we got in very late and woke up accidently early. The night before last, I didn't sleep because I was busy having nightmares. I am taking a creative writing class right now, which started this week, and for the first week's assignments, we had to read several horror stories.
I don't ever read horror stories, because they scare me and give me nightmares. And these ones scared me and gave me nightmares, so hopefully never again.
Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you can be with your family for Easter!
I hope that with Conference those nightmares will subside so that you can get some rest.
Take Care!
I'm sorry about the nightmares. But I'm glad you get to visit family . . . hooray!
ReplyDelete