I am so excited that people actually read this. Yay! We love you all! Oh, and thanks to my friend Robin "The Blog Queen," I have decided not to privatize the blog. She gave me some good ideas about how to make it less searchable, which makes me feel better. So for now you still won't have to sign in. But we love you all anyway!
Quick update on life: Nothing new has happened. Steve is looking for work like crazy, and I am working as many hours as I can stand. We're trying to come up with lots of free activities, since we have no extraneous money. But we're healthy and happy and life is progressing fairly smoothly.
I'm happy you're happy and healthy. Continued good luck with the job search.
ReplyDeleteP.S. What are the good ideas? Do share!
I love to read your blog, so if you do end up making it private, send me an invite!!
ReplyDeleteYou two are more special than you know! You are loved by many!
ReplyDelete