September is disappearing without any blog posts from me. So here you go! Unless we get a job, this will very likely be the only September post, as we don't want to share our stress and depression with y'all, and nothing else is happening. We appreciate everyone's prayers on our behalf. Nothing yet, but we keep trying and hoping. With any luck, the storm will pass and we can move on with our lives.
Hey Diane, hang in there! Something has to work out eventually! I just had my first job interview today with a biotech company called Syngenta. They don't have any jobs around Madison that I would be qualified for, and neither does any other biotech company. There are plenty around here, but they do different sorts of things than what I'm specialized in. So as scary and horrible as I think it is, I'm applying anyway to all of them. Of course I hope I get a job locally with all my heart, but the reality of the situation has now fully impinged upon me: no job, no money, period! I have to say that I still feel very calm and assured that it will be okay...
ReplyDeleteDear Diane and Steve,
ReplyDeleteThe Lord is very much aware of your needs and I know that as you continue to do the things you are suppose to do to help build His kingdom upon this earth that you will be blessed. OUr prayers are with you. Know that you are in Heavenly Father's care and that He is watching over you.
We love you lots.
Mom and Dad
Good luck to you two! We're praying for you guys as well!
ReplyDelete