So almost everyone already knows but here you go: We're moving! We are moving to an undisclosed location in southern Idaho. Undisclosed because we don't know where quite yet. Steve is reviewing offers and possibilities. But we are moving regardless. We have to be out of our apartment on Thursday of this week, so I have spent the last four days packing up everything we own. It's exhausting. Right now I am sweaty and tired and listening to NSync. That's how bad it's gotten. :) It's not even ten yet, but I think I'm going to bed.
We should know by Friday exactly what town in Idaho we will be moving to, so I will post then. If I can stand up and still function after all these boxes.
Hooray, and good luck!!!!
ReplyDeleteBig Job, that packing is! Been there done that way too many times in my life. I hope all goes well for your move back out west! Thursday does not leave much time! Do you have a moving crew lined up to help you? Have you told your boss yet and also let your piano families know that you are moving. If you have to be out of your apartment by Thursday will yuo be leaving with Steve or staying with someone for a while in Ohio?
ReplyDeleteLots of things to think about!
I wish you both well and wish also that I could be there to help you. I'll be in surgery Thursday. I love you both lots!
Mom
I LOVE that you are listening to NSYNC!!! I totally would be listening to them too. Just another thing we have in common :) Good luck getting everything done!
ReplyDelete