Monday, November 29, 2010

Wish us luck!

Today is the first day that both Steve and I are headed off to work this morning. I start my full time job today, working as a receptionist in a diabetes and internal medicine clinic. I am excited, although there is a part of me that wasn't quite ready to start up another job yet.

In other news, I have been project-girl recently. I finished a huge project for Christmas a couple days ago, and now I am editing my novel like crazy. Hoping to have it ready for public consumption in a couple weeks here. We'll see, I guess. Anyway, life is crazy busy, and the massive drifts of snow outside only make it more fun.

Love to all!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck getting to work! Good luck with your new job and also with your new book!
    Good job on your projects! I can't sit still long enough to complete much of anything.

    Your snow storm reached us around 6 PM last night. It is still to dark out to see what kind of drifts we will be looking at. It is suppose to snow until noon. I can't help dig out yet so hopefully it won't get too bad out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck from us, too! And, way to go on the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read that book! Congratulations on a new job. I hope you like it a LOT more than the last one!

    ReplyDelete