The Yerka house has been crazy busy, but life is good. Diane's school year came to a close with her earning a 4.0 g.p.a. We have been traveling to visit family a lot. We have enjoyed that immensely, though, I think I am ready for a short travel break. We are enjoying our time as parents. It has been a lot of work, as expected, but it has also been very satisfying. Diane and I both feel that parenting has made some positive changes in our lives and in our home. We are grateful to have such a great child to start out our parenting experiences with. We sure do love her!
I'm glad that we were able to meet Taylor! She has a great home to live in and I hope that her time with you will help her tremendously.
ReplyDeleteSuper excited for you all! And, I really enjoyed our long chat on Sunday. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBy the way Diane- Congratulations on doing such an awesome job with your studies!
ReplyDelete