No, I'm not pregnant. But we are about to become parents anyway. Tomorrow.
I am freaking out, and so excited. We are hopeful to still see family on Friday, but I can't make any guarantees at this point.
I can't say much of anything on here. We aren't allowed to post any pictures, and we can only give minimal information. I think I am allowed to say that her name is Taylor and she's nine years-old.
Wish us luck!
Hooray!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you!!!!! I am not sure if I am allowed that many exclamation points but they only mirror my excitement. If you can not make it down then I will have to make it up there.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all!!! Good Luck!
100% support!!
ugh! You're killing me!!!! I want more info. You should call me. :) I am assuming you are talking about fostering, and not adoption. You need to keep us posted on your experience :)
ReplyDelete