Monday, February 13, 2012

Late Night at the Library

It's almost 9:30, and I am still at the library on campus. I have spent so much time here today that I feel almost annoyed at anyone who looks like they might want to move into my little cubicle. Oh, how I miss my computer! I have been without my laptop for almost three weeks, and it's nearly killing me.
It's been kind of a year for broken things, so far. I'm hoping that it's not a trend but an isolated incident.
Well, we're five weeks into the semester. I guess it's going well. Sometime, in a couple of months or so, I'll actually take the time to breathe and consider how it's going. At the moment I'm too busy. I can't believe how fast the days go when I have this kind of schedule:
5:45 - wake up, scriptures, work out, shower, dress, pack lunch
8:00 - class
9:00 - class
10:00 - office hour
11:00-1:00 - work in the writing center
2:30 - meeting on campus
4:00-6:30 - class
7:00-9:30 - rehearsal

For some reason, I'm having a hard time getting my homework done. I've actually started forgetting to do things. Me, who barely needed a calendar as an undergrad!
I think the only thing getting me through all this is the hope that pretty soon, I will have a glorious summer with nothing to do but cut hay.
Unfortunately, my schedule has also taken over my Saturdays, which means I haven't been able to visit family for quite some time. I have a new niece I haven't even seen yet, and two more due in the next two weeks.
It's a good thing I have Anthony Warlow. He will get me through this. :)

As a side note, we are starting our foster parenting class next Wednesday. Color me excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment