Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Poetry

So, here are the cheesy poetry gifts that constitute our Valentine's Day celebration:

Mine (appropriated shamelessly from the Bickersons):
Happy Valentine's day to my love,
my hunk, my heart, my turtle dove.
Life with you is great, it seems;
I love you more than pork and beans.

Steve's:
A tulip, a daisy,
I hope it's not lazy.
I bought you nothing,
but I promise you everything!

Does it change your opinion of our poems if you know we texted them to one another?

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute. :)

    I saw your schedule and thought, "Yep, welcome to grad school!" Good luck with things! I'm super excited about your guys' foster parenting opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    It reminded me of a song I used to sing to Jason:

    'I love my husband,
    I love my husband,
    I love my husband like corn dogs and fries . . .'

    Yeah, he wasn't impressed at my comparing him to those food items.

    It makes me laugh anyway :).

    ReplyDelete